The 11th Workshop on Digital Fluid Power, (DFP22) will take place on 19th and 20th September 2022 in Edinburgh, Scotland.
This two-day workshop will present new research results of Digital Fluid Power with oral presentations at The Royal Society of Edinburgh on 19th September. On 20th September we will travel by coach to visit FASTBLADE and Danfoss
New scientific results as well as envisaged, planned or already working applications are welcome.
The main purpose of this workshop is to discuss and demonstrate the innovative potential of digital fluid power, to present new ideas, concepts, components, and systems, as well as areas of favourable applications, methods of analysis, modelling, simulation and control. The research groups of Digital Fluid Power and potential industrial users should be given an opportunity to share information of new solutions and industrial requirements and to stimulate in this way further progress.
- Digital hydraulics
- Switching technologies
- Digital displacement concepts
- Combined continuous and digital concepts
- Digital valves and control electronics
- Control methods
- New application areas for digital/switching technologies
- Future prospects
- The University of Edinburgh
- Linz Center of Mechatronics (LCM)
- Institute of Machine Design and Hydraulic Drives (UMH) of Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Tampere University - Automation Technology and Mechanical Engineering Unit
The Workshop Organisers gratefully acknowledge the sponsorship of Danfoss Scotland Ltd.